1. The short film must have been completed after 1 January 2015.
2. Entries MUST be url format only.
3. The Festival does not have particular theme, filmmaker can make film on any genre he/she want
4. Total running time of short film must be less than 30 minutes in length, including front and back credits. There is no minimum running time.
5. The short film can be in any language or any genre. All non-English films must have English sub-titles for festival presentation.
6. Films once selected & submitted for final screening will not be allowed to be withdrawn under any circumstances until festival is over.
7. The publicity material (Broacher, Stills, Poster, etc.) and a synopsis of the short film to be enclosed with the entry. Entry materials submitted shall not be returned to the entrant.
8. Transportation and insurance costs of DVDs, related documents, photographs and publicity materials from the country of origin to the Festival Office shall be borne by the applicant. The festival will not be responsible the parcel with airport authority of India or Custom department. The custom duties should be pay by filmmaker/Producers
28th Feb 2023 to 10th May 2023
Film should be submit before deadline. The Annabhau Sathe international Short Film Festival is not responsible for late, lost, damaged, misdirected, postage due, stolen, or misappropriated entries.
Entry Forms with incorrect / inadequate / illegible / ambiguous particulars will not be considered. The festival committee reserves the right to accept or refuse any film without assigning any reason whatsoever.
DVDs submitted for selection will be considered as final and no changes will be entertained after submission. It is the sole responsibility of the applicant to submit DVDs without any physical / quality defects.
The competition is open for professionals as well as students. No separate section for student filmmakers.